Saturday, May 30, 2009

You say it's your birthday... 3/24/09

...it's my birthday too!
I don't know how long it has been since Denise and I spent our birthday together. Let's just say that we were probably wearing the same thing that day too and mom brought cupcakes to school to share! Seriously though, I think it was in the 90's when Denise flew out to Utah to surprise me for our birthday. I took the day off to go to the dentist (isn't that what everyone does on their birthday) and Denise showed up at the dentist's office and surprised me! It was hilarious....but I think this birthday topped them all!

I think that Denise has been taking our birthday off for quite a while now. Denise and Colleen have done it for years! Anyway, we were talking about our birthday and I asked Denise what she was going to do and she said "I'm taking the day off, of course - you?!" Needless to say I took the hint and checked out my school schedule and applied for a personal day as soon as I could.

We had a sleep over Monday night -


We are the party girls!!!


We decided to hang out together at Dave and Busters, an arcade with restaurant - it was totally awesome! We found a bowling game that was way cool...


did a little target shooting...


played air hockey (and I got my butt kicked!)...


and a little ski ball too.


It was way cool and we can't wait to go back! You're never too old for arcade games I've decided! The bowling was my favorite!

You know, sometimes you've got it....and sometimes you don't!

No comments: